1. Register. After you register a conformation email will be sent to you, click the link to confirm. You are now logged in.
2. You can now either Buy Bids or enter your promo codes.
3. Choose the auctions you want to bid on and start bidding. You can bid on as many auctions as you want.
4. When you enter your bid, the price for the item will go up 1 cent. Each auction has a time extension activation time. All bids placed under that time will reset the clock back up to the time extension increment time, posted in each auction.
Time Extension activation: 60 seconds
Time Extension increment: 90 seconds
For example. If the time extension activation is set to 60 seconds, any bid placed after that time will reset the clock back up to the time extension increment (90 seconds) With every bid the clock resets. If no one places a bid after the Time Extension time and the clock runs to zero, you win the auction. Bidders can and will wait to bid when the time runs down to Final Call, which will reset the clock back up again. NOTE. if you can see that there is more than one person bidding, waiting for the time to run all the way down will only make for a lengthy auction.
5. The purchase price is the amount the auction ends at.
All winners will be contacted within 24 hours after the your auction is paid for in order to arrange a delivery time. All Gift Cards will be mailed via USPS.
1. Nail Bitter: NO AUTO BID allowed, button bidders only.
2. Auto Bid: Set your auto bids to the amount of bids you want to use and the computer bids for you. The computer will continue to enter your bids until the set amount runs out. If you did not win or the auction is not over by the time your auto bids run out, You can either button bid or reset auto bid.
Tip: Waiting for the clock to run all the way down makes for a lengthier auction time; especially if bidding against auto bidders. Auto bidders have a red mark next to their names.
NOTE: All other bidders can still button bid on Auto bid auctions.
3. Beginner Auctions: This is to help new bidders win their first auction. The site has a beginner auction option that will allow only users that have won less than 2 auctions to bid and blocks the experienced bidders from placing bids.
4. Reserve Auction: This auction has a undisclosed reserved price set. The clock will start at two minutes, run down to one minute and will automatically reset back up to two minutes UNTIL the reserve price is met. Once the reserve price is met, the clock will start to count down to zero. Last person holding the bid wins.
TIP: Do not wait until the clock resets to enter your desired amount of bids you are willing to use. Reserved auctions will move quicker if you enter your desired amount of bids all at once.
Note : The reserve price on the auction will never be higher than 7.5% of the value of the item.
IE on a $50 gift card the reserve price will never be set higher than $1.50
Note: Bidding at the last second does not insure you will win.
Mahalo for your support and Happy Bidding!
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Or you can text our TEXT SUPPORT TEAM at 808-729-6166